Due to their accuracy and precision the legal DNA tests (or court admissible DNA testing) in India have made their presence felt. A “legal DNA test” or a “court admissible test” means that it is a “chain-of-custody test” conducted under an honorable judge or an authorized person, in accordance with government standards.
A legal DNA test provides the same accurate result as that of a peace of mind test. However, the legal paternity test differs in that it requires a different sample collection procedure, in which samples are collected by a professional.
- Court approved Paternity DNA Test
- Court approved Maternity DNA Test
- Court approved Paternity Trio DNA Test
- Kidney and Organ transplant DNA test
- Court approved DNA profiling Test
- Court approved Siblingship DNA Test
- Court approved DNA Immigration Test
For further queries, please contact us or you may schedule an appointment with us by calling our helpline number: +91 8010177771 or WhatsApp us at: +91 9213177771.