Fingerprints play a crucial role in providing personal identification. Since a person’s fingerprints are unique, relatively persistent, and do not change in the course of life.
We take the person’s fingerprints for matching and verification to verify the originality of the candidate in many cases such as the verification of court documents, criminal records, property documents, fingerprints from the court record, etc. the case of the verification of the individual.
Fingerprints are permanent. They do not change with age or time. They remain the same all life except in case of accident or nature of work that damages the fingerprints. They are accepted as authentic evidence by the courts. It is accepted by the legal community.
We examine fingerprints samples to compare them for various judicial purposes and Nonjudicial purposes, including:
- Fingerprint registration for a criminal record check
- Take CCP fingerprints, Visa / Immigration, Criminal Record Checks, Medical License
- Take the fingerprints of the corpse for the police department
- Fingerprint matching of court documents
- Examination of fingerprints before or after death
- Fingerprint verification under medical treatment
- Development and elimination of fingerprints from the crime scene
- Registration of finger prints for verification purposes
- Examination of fingerprints or fingerprints on will, contract, deed of sale, government registers.
DNA Forensics Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. excels in the development of latent fingerprints. These latent impressions can be developed using a variety of chemicals and light-stimulated radiation emission as well as ultraviolet rays. These fingerprints are developed and improved for a clearer image.
We use the ACE-V method (analysis, comparison, evaluation, and verification) to determine each impression. We collect, process, and store samples with the utmost care for accurate results.
Fingerprint Matching and Verification is a painless method of identification. It’s reliable and affordable. It is comparatively faster and can be used for missing person’s cases, legal claims, and identity documents.
If you are looking for affordable fingerprinting testing services, contact us or call us at +91 8010177771 or +91 9213177771 and our executives will be in touch with you as soon as possible.